A high school diploma means you could earn 30% more than non-graduates. It can open doors to unlimited career opportunities. Before you get started, a little homework on accreditation can give you peace of mind that your education will be respected by employers. Employers often want proof that applicants have the right credentials. One of the most important things they look for is a diploma from an accredited school.
Educators in Private Christian Schools is accredited with a Regional accreditation agency but Educators Inc. is in the process of accrediting with DETC (the Distance Education and Training Council) which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Advantages to earning a Educators Inc. High School Diploma:
• Enroll anytime and learn from the comfort of your home.
• 100% self-paced independent study, so you can maintain your job.
• Affordable interest-free tuition.
• Tuition up to 55% less compared to other online high schools.
• Transferring credits could help you graduate in less than a year and reduce your tuition up to $510.
• Surveys show that students and employers value a diploma over a GED. A GED is only a test. But a highschool diploma shows you’ve earned an education.
Educators Inc/ Private Christian Schools have options to meet your needs. No matter which you choose, you'll graduate with an accredited high school diploma and the career training that mployer’s espect.
Enroll now or call 1-800-590-9611 to speak with an Admissions Advisor.